Positive Inspiring Inspirational posts articles quotes thoughts to change your negative mindset.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Water finds it’s way

Don't know who've said this, but as I somewhere saw, I suddenly got a relief from a lot of negligence by the people around me,
which was emerged intentionally and with a particular pre planning, after seeing this thought, I suddenly started to think that whatever the charm within me will find the way itself and there is no need of such useless people which were ignoring and neglecting me and towards whom I was seeing with a particular hope and expectation. I am just sharing that thought with all of you. Hope, you also will get helped by it. [ Water finds it’s way ]
"Water finds its way."
After getting encountered with this thought, I stopped of getting irritated by such negligence and started concentrating just on my own plans and strategies. I read somewhere on Goodreads also, a thought stated by Bruce Lee which is entirely related to the above thought,
“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. [ Water finds it’s way ]
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- Bruce Lee

So, if you think that and if you really have a charm and you are not getting an appreciation, then just don't worry, and just let that charm find its own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment